Following the imposition of a second round of tariffs on Chinese goods and China’s concomitant imposition of retaliatory tariffs, we are – by nearly any reasonable definition of a trade war – in the heart of one at this time. There is good reason to be concerned for even more dramatic escalation. In this quarter’s Outlook, we analyze the near term implications of reduced trading links between the U.S. and China and detail FIS Group’s positioning given our understanding of this backdrop.
Home » Q4 Market Outlook: From A Trade War To A Cold War?
- The Power of Quality Investing
- Michael A.B. Orr Joins Xponance as Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Alternatives
- U.S. Fixed Income: Q3 2022 Update
- The Dismal Science of Forecasts & What Our Boutique Managers Are Saying About the Current Macro Environment
- The Times They Are A-Changin’: Q4 2022 Market Outlook