Each year we begin our Q1 market outlook by holding ourselves to account for the results of the previous year’s macro strategy calls. We then give a detailed overview of what we see as the chief headwinds and tailwinds for risk assets in the coming year. Our acquisition of Piedmont Investment Advisors last year, an investment management company that offers both equity and fixed income solutions, gives us the resources to provide a more detailed outlook on global bond markets. Look for our insights across global capital markets in our future quarterly reports. We also provide an overview of the potential risks (some perhaps underappreciated) that could be presented by diminishing USD liquidity. And finally, we share 2019’s risk assessment and portfolio positioning, by region/country, sector and factor.
Home » Q1 2019 Market Outlook: Après moi, le déluge – A Late Cycle Rally as Part of a Protracted Market Topping Process
- Xponance Diverse & Emerging Manager CEO Roundtable
- Too Good to Be True: The Failure of Defensive Managers During Recent Inflationary Shocks
- U.S. Fixed Income: Q4 2023 Update
- The View From the Top: What the Markets Look Like at a Potential Top of the Rate Cycle
- Systematic Global Equities: Q4 2023 Update